Miscarriage is still something of a taboo subject. Perhaps you can help us to make it less of an embarrassment, to get the facts and feelings of miscarriage across to people – and to make sure that they know about the Miscarriage Association. Maybe they won’t need it themselves, but it might help someone they know.
How you can help us raise awareness
- Find places willing to display our poster or small information cards: from supermarkets and hairdressers to libraries and the local GP surgeries – you might have better ideas. Contact us to get supplies.
- Become a media volunteer. Working positively with the media – newspapers, magazines, radio, TV – is one of the best ways in which we can raise awareness of the issues surrounding miscarriage, ectopic and molar pregnancy.
- Make good use of online media:
- Support good practice and better understanding at work, as Victoria did, or arrange a display at work or in the community. We can help you with this.
- Help staff our stand at an exhibition or conference near you; or join our support teams at fundraising events like the London Marathon or the Glasgow Women’s 10k. Contact us for information.
Our special thanks to RAL Display for donating a roller banner which we’ll be using at a range of exhibition spaces.
Our thanks too to Display Wizard for donating a railing banner which we use at the London Marathon.