Where will your bike take you in 2018?
Whether you’re riding in a local cycling challenge or organising your own route from John O’Groats to Lands End, cycling events can be a great way to get fit, achieve a personal goal and raise the essential funds that the Miscarriage Association needs to support those who’ve lost a baby during pregnancy.
By undertaking a cycle challenge for the M.A., you’re not only helping us raise essential funds, you’re also helping to break the silence surrounding miscarriage. You may be surprised at how many friends, family members and even strangers will be supporting from the sidelines.
Every year, hundreds of cycling events take place in the UK – see here to find details of what’s right for you.
Cycling for the Miscarriage Association
The Miscarriage Association is a small charity with big ambitions and every fundraiser matters to us. We’ll support you with:
- a Miscarriage Association t-shirt
- advice on setting up your online fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving or JustGiving
- printed sponsorship forms
- advice on fundraising dos & don’ts
- a genuine interest and delight in your support!