If you agree with us that miscarriage is important and shouldn’t be swept under the carpet, we hope you’ll want to help us to make things better for people who lose a baby in pregnancy.
There are lots of ways you can do that – for example:
- become a member: keep up with what we’re doing and have a say in how we do it!
- become a volunteer: we have several volunteering opportunities, from running a support group to helping us raise awareness of miscarriage
- help us raise funds: whether it’s by selling items on eBay for Charity, or running a marathon
- make a donation: whether it’s a one-off gift or a regular donation
- persuade others to make a donation: help us get corporate support from your employer.