If you agree with us that miscarriage is important and shouldn’t be swept under the carpet, we hope you’ll want to help us to make things better for people who lose a baby in pregnancy.
There are lots of ways you can do that – for example:
- become a member: keep up with what we’re doing and have a say in how we do it!
- become a volunteer: we have several volunteering opportunities, from running a support group to helping us raise awareness of miscarriage
- help us raise funds: whether it’s by selling items on eBay for Charity, or running a marathon
- make a donation: whether it’s a one-off gift or a regular donation
- persuade others to make a donation: help us get corporate support from your employer.
If you would like to add a link to us on your website please use our welcome page rather than individual pages as they may change over time and lead to the dreaded “404 Page not found” error.
The link to use is http://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/ (right click and copy, then paste to your page).
Please use the following text to describe our work:-
We know that miscarriage can be a very unhappy, frightening and lonely experience. If you have been affected by the loss of a baby in pregnancy, whether recently or long ago, we hope that you will find here support, information and comfort.
Please use this logo (right click and save).