In addition, we recommend the following resources:
- the online lecture ‘Talking about Miscarriage’; available free of charge, courtesy of the RCOG and AEPU
- the e-learning module Sensitive communication and breaking bad news produced by the Association of Early Pregnancy Units in association with the Miscarriage Association
- key e-learning modules available from the RCOG (see below for details)
- the annual conference and AGM of the Association of Early Pregnancy Units
- the next conference takes place on 7 and 8 November 2016 in Cardiff
- Miscarriage Association leaflets:
You can find links to the full range of leaflets here.
You may also find it useful to read “Care, compassion and dignity” – a report about how people who have suffered pregnancy loss have helped shape the teaching curriculum for the doctors of the future.
The RCOG (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) has produced the following eLearning tutorials:Early Pregnancy Loss: Breaking bad news
PLEASE NOTE that these resources are only freely available to RCOG members. If you are a Fellow, Member or Associate of the RCOG, or a member of the RCOG’s Trainees’ Register, you can access the tutorials by going to the StratOG website and logging in with your username and password.
Non-members can create a StratOG website account by registering on the RCOG site. Once you have a username and password you can purchase online any of the above tutorials that you are interested in using.
If you have any queries about accessing these tutorials you can contact the RCOG’s eLearning team on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7772 6431.