Video clips: partners talking about pregnancy loss
In the YouTube video playlist below, Steve, Bill, Peter, Mel, Nikil and Mike share their stories about their their partners’ losses.
You can also watch the individual video clips on the Miscarriage Association’s YouTube channel.
- Steve shares his story about his wife’s miscarriage
- Bill talks about his wife’s late (second trimester) miscarriage
- Mel talks about her girlfriend’s miscarriage of their IVF pregnancy
- Peter describes his partner’s miscarriage
- Nikhil shares his feelings about his wife’s second miscarriage
- Mike shares his story about recurrent miscarriage and pregnancy
The films created for the Partners Too project were funded via a Beacon Bursary from UCL’s Public Engagement Unit.
Director – Rob Eagle, Multimedia Director, UCL Communications and Marketing.
Producer – Dr Petra Boynton, ACME. UCL Medical School.
Actors in the Partners Too films are sharing stories from people who have experienced miscarriage. All actors supplied by SimPatiCo UK Ltd, contact email@example.com.