In this section of the website, we tell you about six miscarriage research studies:
- Alife2 – a new trial(October 2015)to investigate the use of anti-coagulant (blood-thinning treatment) in women with inherited thrombophilia- a blood-clotting problem.
- PRISM – a new trial (June 2015) to investigate the use of progesterone in early pregnancy bleeding
- RESPONSE – a trial which started in June 2014, to test a new medicine
- TABLET – the ongoing trial into thyroid antibodies and miscarriage
- PROMISE – results from the ‘progesterone in recurrent miscarriage’ trial, published on 26 November 2015
- a new study testing a psychological coping tool