About the forum
The M.A.’s online forum aims to provide a safe, secure and friendly place where you can share your thoughts, feelings and experiences with others who have been through something similar.
We make it a safe place by:
- A careful registration process
- A set of guidelines or rules to protect all users and the M.A.
- ‘Pre-moderating’ all posts – i.e. checking posts before they appear on the forum.
- Contacting any members whose posts break our rules or might cause distress or offence.
All of those things make it different from Facebook and many other forums.
We have quite a few topic areas on the forum:
- Open general discussion
- Recurrent loss
- Pregnancy after loss
- Pregnancy and infertility
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Molar pregnancy
- Late Loss
- Empty arms
- Trying to conceive
- When the trying stops
- Wanting another child
- For partners
- Young people’s space
- Stories of hope
- Media, news and information
Ready to register?
Once you click to register, you’ll be asked to read the official forum introduction – a lot of words, we know, but important. Once you’ve okayed that page, you’ll be asked for some registration details and those will go to the M.A. office staff, who will review your request and activate your account.
You’ll receive an e-mail to let you know when your account has been activated and then you are free to read and post.
Please contact us if you run into any problems with the registration process.