We are delighted to be partners of Saying Goodbye, a series of annual events which offer parents and families the opportunity to honour the brief lives of babies lost in pregnancy or at, or after, birth.
The first event will be at 3 p.m. this Saturday 15 September at Exeter Cathedral. BBC Radio 4′s Woman’s Hour will be recording the service and it was also highlighted on the PM programme at 5.30 p.m. on Friday 14 September, with an interview with one of our members. You may be able to use the “Listen again” facility at www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 (search for the PM programme).
Further services will be:
- Sat 22 Sep St Mary’s Cathedral, Edinburgh
- Sat 29 Sep York Minster
- Sun 28 Oct Birmingham Cathedral
- Sat 3 Nov Llandaff Cathedral, Cardiff
- Sat 24 Nov St Paul’s Cathedral, London
- Sat 8 Dec Bristol Cathedral
For more information please visit www.sayinggoodbye.org.